Wednesday, May 13, 2009

angry and moody

Today , i really feel angry and moody...
The second time i get shoot by pn cheah...
Why everytime she need to mention bout speaking ???
I know my MUET speaking is damn suck...
but can your eyes focus to another side ??
everytime you just focus on us...
and when u saw i smile or talk then you will straight away shoot me...
I don't know why ...
I don't even understand it...
I won't give you another chance to shoot me...
When that is your period ,
i will just sit there and keep quiet...
that is only thing i can do...

2 comments:

~YSTB~ said...

ah T....bertenang~~
haha...u angry pn cheah....
i oso angry pn cheah but i more angry lee poh chu...
haih.....no ppl like to shoot by others de la...not even me...

from B

Teng Teng said...

why u angry with lee poh chu ??
i think she is better than pn cheah...
haha...