Friday, April 18, 2008

Haiz... So miss my NS friend... National services really giving me a good memories . Really happy ! Now at home really feel very BORING ! got nothing to do , watch Tv , online , eat & sleep... Where to study ? what u going to study ? Everyone ask me about that... Just think about that i will feel very fan la... I more interest on study about bakery at MIB but my parent won't let me study about that...Haiz... Now i just got two choices , one is study form 6 or college.. Both of it i not interest at all... But i still have to choose one to continue my studying. All my uncle & my parent ask me to go form 6 ... It really make me feel CRAZY !!! All my friend look like have to start study , but until now i still haven make any decision... Haha... Hope all of you will enjoy your studying in college.. Miss you all ... My friend...

No comments: